Saturday, November 5, 2011

1-0

I would like to thank all the Hillcat fans for coming out on Thursday night to the game and showing us some much needed love. It was a good game and we came out with the victory 96-65! I was very proud of our team and the way we showed up to play and play hard.
We had a very good practice today! It was intense and we got a lot of things accomplished. We are working hard to get prepared for our next game on Monday evening! We have another practice tomorrow evening where we will be looking to improve and get even better.
After this morning's practice, I came home and got some much needed rest as most of our team did the same thing. Getting ready for LSU-ALABAMA! As you should know I am from Louisiana and I pull for the Tigers night in and night out! After the game, I will be calling it a night as I get prepared to go to church in the morning and then our evening practice.
Once again thank you to all the fans for showing love and we will be looking forward to seeing everyone out on Monday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment